Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crafty Magnets

My Sister-in-Law made me some magnets last week and I thought they were the cutest things ever!! I just had to give them a try. They were quite easy to make too. I used clear stones that I had purchased for another project, cut-out magazine images, glue and magnets. (magnets can be bought at most dollar stores)
  • I first found what images I wanted to use. I tried to stay in the same theme throughout.
  • Then I glued the stone onto the image using embellishment glue. After I let it set a bit, I cut the excess paper from the stone.
  • Finally, using Gorilla Glue I glued the magnet onto stone.
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Squezzy
=)

1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! I like that you can stick within a theme too - spring flowers, colour hues, letters, abstract... Also love that it's such an INEXPENSIVE project!

    ReplyDelete